Saturday, June 30, 2018

Floral Folio Junk Journal!



Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I recently made for the first time a folio junk journal! This journal is like 3 journals in one! This journal turned out to be one of my favorites! It is quite eclectic, but I thin it came together really cute! I sold this on my Etsy shop, but thought this was just so cute not to share! :)




I attached beads to the string of the signature of I sewed in.
A combination of glass, and wood beads. 


On the very front of the journal I used a variegated plaid designer paper.
And for the label I used a piece of muslin and used letter stamps to stamp on the word journal. and put on a Tim Holtz metal label plaque. 


Inside the front cover I placed two pockets for storage for letters, mail photos ect. 
The first journal is a ledger., but of course it could be used for anything. 


Inside the ledger journal there is a pocket on the front cover and ledger paper attached on the inside with a few sheets of tea dyed paper for notes. 


Little envelope with  key charm.


This is the next journal inside after the ledger. 
I labeled it Notes, but again could be used for anything. I love the paper here, very floral and I used a a sheet of music from a old hymnal book.


I placed pockets on the inside covers and back covers of all the journals.
Some of them I added a little bit of ephemera inside. 


The third journal I labeled Misc. 
Mainly because I didn't want to label these journals something that someone wouldn't use, or didn't like. 


On every journal that I make, I always include a envelope at the back that you can remove so you can store anything you need or like for your journal. 


On the side of the journal I sewed on some lace and attached labels tabs to the front of all three journals so that it's easier to flip through. 

Thank you very much for stopping by! 
I will see you soon!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment